Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 5, 2009

Uggggggg....

So I ran about 4.44 outside on Friday...didn't have an entirely bad time, didn't feel that great though. That didn't really surprise me. It's been a long time since my body went from 60 to 0. Now I'm not trying to go 60 again....but about 20 would be nice. I know these are long, base miles, but I would really like to be able to get that LONG part in there.....3 - 4 miles is feeling kind of wimpy to me, especially at a 10+min pace.

Traipsed over to the gym tonight and was entertained by the "New Year's Resolutions" and some quality music. Put in an honest 43 minutes or so running...since I'm an idiot I wound up hitting "stop" about halfway through and had to guesstimate. We all know my math skills suck. I was about 3.3 - 3.8 total. Subtracting a bit of walking before and after for about 8 total....not too terribly bad. Did a bit of quick plank sets on my way out the door.

Best - the entertainment at the gym
Worst - going back to work - projects not done

No comments:

Post a Comment