Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 14, 2009

Prone Pike Press

Hell. The gift that just keeps on giving. My abs are to' up from the flo' up. I keep saying this is a good thing...I keep trying to convince myself. If I don't get my ass on a regular schedule it won't do any good though.

Must get consistent with core work & lifting. (Pre-req: must have Noah instruct on what the effective lifting "program" should be...) Must get my ass outta work and into gym/on road for Wednesday's tempo runs. Must add some cycling. OK if it's just trainer work for now - but must get butt on bike. Must eat regularly and with some semblance of health.

Weight is creeping back up. Sleep is creeping back down. Not a good balance this week. Extenuating circumstances yes. But still...come on Ware.

Best: dinner with the boys (Pizza, Dan & Noah) & playing with the dogs in the snow for awhile
Worst: Kevin & working until 7:15

No comments:

Post a Comment