Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 28, 2009

Snow Day...

I'm hunkered down and thinking about a nap....it's 11:23a. What is it about massive amounts of snow that makes people not really want to move at all? (Except the idiots that think because they have a SUV w/4WD they're invincible - you're all idiots) Seriously....I woke up at 8:30 and am thinking about sleeping again. That's a sad state of affairs.
I'm monitoring emails and voicemails and cell phones, so I'm technically working...but there's not much "work" that I'm interested in at the moment. Spent a few minutes outside earlier playing with the mutts (working hard).
Anyway, one of the largest single-day snows in Indiana's history - top 6 or something - so it's a fairly good day to lock down on the couch with the laptop and just do the basics. There's about 10 - 11" of snow outside, I have three dogs within ten feet of me all sound asleep and I'm fairly warm, life is pretty good, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment