Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 23, 2009

What I'm bitching about this morning...

You know when you sign up for something or agree to do something (or in some cases get the decree of God from Corporate to do something) and you think it's going to be one thing, not too tough, not overly demanding, then you get into it and the damn project just keeps mushrooming out into this bigger, more ominous, more all-consuming time suck??

Like the bank commercials.....I'm there.

I'm seemingly never going to get this done. 21 plans, 21 locations....for dental, for medical, only 19 for vision, and just a few less for life, disability and voluntary life......each needs a different document loaded...for each plan, at least location. See why I'm bitching??

I DID have a date tonight....looks like my date might now be this computer....

No comments:

Post a Comment