Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 17, 2009

Yoga....and Margaritas

Friday was a girl's night! Yahoo....We all met at All People Yoga for Date Night Yoga...2 for 1. So I was Summer's date for a little while...I'm ok with it! We went through some serious yoga - Sun Salutations, Warriors, Pigeons, lots of breathing and in my case, sweating. It was a nice class and a great, relaxing way to end the week. It did involve some hard work and I had/have some sore spots (incl lower back, triceps, quads). I think we're planning on making date night a regular thing, so that could be a nice addition to the program. Being a little more bendy never hurt anyone, right?

I'm more concnerned with making El Torito, or wherever else we go, the regular part of the evening. The dinner with the girls, margaritas and further relaxation was even better. A reminder of why we all need friends - discussions like vag rejuvination (it's real - I swear - you think I could make something like that up??), height vs. length, and the quality of a good guacamole - always a great and worthwhile way to spend a Friday evening. And even some good, quality snorting by Patrick....who very generously paid for the whole endeavor. I think the entertainment factor that he got out of the experience was nothing short of magical. And we very well might have reaffirmed his committment to doctoring nothing "below the diaphragm." Cardiologists...what wimps!

Best: Friends.
Worst: Emotional sneak-attack at yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment