Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 28, 2009

Ugh

Put in 5.5 on the treadmill.
Walk 5min WU
Walk 1min every 20
Walk 4min CD

Haven't drank much water throughout the day (being home) so I'm not exactly properly hydrated. Finished the run, massive headache working. Has only continued to get worse (about an hour) to the point where I'm nauseous. Figuring not having drank as much water as normal, not having had any caffeine (though I only have a small amount/day I'm fairly regular with it) and not having done much activity all day is what's at the root of the headache, but not used to these having the nausea. Could possibly be signaling that it's not going to go away so easily....

Going to try to get through a shower and get to sleep. Hoping this goes away on it's own. I hate having these headaches pop up like this......not thinking I'm going to make it through the shower w/o puking.

No comments:

Post a Comment