Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 22, 2009

And for tonight's torture....

Swim workout with the Master's folk @ Healthplex. Noah finally back in the water...pushing hard. Fairly boring-feeling workout, long rest, long intervals. Not really pushing myself too hard. Stroke is still kind of jacked up, especially when swimming short distances. Longer distances (200+) allow me to stretch out and feel the stroke mechanics - don't think I'm built to be a sprinter. And I don't like drills that make me all cattywompus - like one-armed swimming. They jack up my rotation to one side....anyway....figure it was probably good to keep things fairly short, my body is pretty wasted tired.

Tomorrow's my first day off since last Wednesday (if you count yoga, which was tough, last Friday). My shoulders and knees will be thankful. And I think Dan and I are actually going out on a date...wish sushi...holy cow.

400WU
3x100 on 2:30 Dr Cycle (3Count, one-Arm, Fist/Catchup,Swim)
12x25 on :35 K (EZ/H, H/EZ)
3x(
200 on 4:00 (25/75)
200 on 4:00 (25/50/25)
100 on 2:00 ALL OUT
R :10 w/in 200
R 1:00 b/w sets)
400 WD
3100 Total

Thoughts: anaerobic stroke (not sure where in this I was supposed to be anaerobic outside of the 100's, but it all felt ok)

One hour Postal coming up on Saturday, 9 mi run on Sunday. Ugh. I'm not sure I'm ever going to be warm again....

No comments:

Post a Comment