Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 31, 2009

Define pathetic...

So I'm feeling fairly pathetic this evening. I'm sitting at home - have been most of the night - by myself watching a dog show. Not the movie "Best in Show", mind you, but the real AKC Eukanuba National Championship. Currently a super cute Basset Hound on the table named Noodles. I get a kick out of dog shows, I really like dogs.

I was out of the house earlier today with a bit of a shopping excursion and a kid's hockey game. I even ran out for a few minutes and picked up takeout sushi. So I'm not a total loser.

But wow...what a Saturday night. I'm feeling a bit pathetic.

(And yes, asshole, if saying that means I'm having a pity party then I suppose I'm ok with it. And if you were kidding, you should have known better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment