Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

December 30, 2008

As if...

As if I didn't already know that driving 12 hours induced piss-poor eating.
As if I didn't already know that I had to get sick of being lazy to look forward to working out.
As if I didn't already know that my dogs stink when in small spaces for long times.
As if I didn't know that I do, too.
As if I didn't know the great feeling of walking into my own house after being gone for a week and saying "Aaaaah" and meaning it.
As if I didn't already know that running again is going to hurt.
As if I didn't already know how thankful I am for the group of people that I'm involved with in that local club.
As if I didn't already know that they're totally going to kick my butt over the next season - and enjoy every minute of it.
As if I didn't already know that I miss the kayak, and missed the opportunity to kayak, and that pisses me off.
As if I didn't already know that I'm missing my bike, warm weather and already missing my parents and the lack of obligations that comes with me being at their house......

I definitely know those things today, sitting at my desk at work, wishing I could go play.

No comments:

Post a Comment