Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

February 1, 2009

Hello IT Bands...

So my IT bands and my PFs are NOT happy with me. Had some twinges on the shins while running also, but not too concerned about it. Mostly the little twinge pains of things warming up or getting tired.

10.5 miles on the treadmill...twice through it's cycle where it automatically shuts off after an hour...pure torture. 2 hours and just a few extra seconds. Clearly running slow....5.5mph for most of it (still faster than "the plan" wants me to run...but sheesh, I'm bored at this pace...it's like just keep running however long it takes until you want to put a pencil in your eye and things start to hurt...then you're about a mile from finishing...) Still taking walk breaks every 20 minutes, grab some water and relax a bit. Highest my HR was today was 160 at the end...so I was clerly rested and feeling relaxed.

So...it'll work for now. Long run done, way to open up Feb!

(And I've decided that if you weren't joking - you are an ass. If you were joking - I am the ass. Either way, my reactions to the entirety of this weekend and most of the people I have come across during it have been a bit irrational. So....if I've pissed you off, I'm sorry. If I haven't, just wait.)

2 comments:

Ultragrrl said...

Adorable dog!

FLATOUT JIM said...

Two hours on the treadmill? You must feel like a hamster. I admire you and feel for you at the same time.

Post a Comment