Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

February 17, 2009

I can be this tired on Tuesday?

It's like new ground here.....I kind of feel like I've been hit by a truck. It could just be today though....I've worked hard today, at work! One of those days where I stayed pretty focused (always a battle) and didn't get many projects done, but I plowed through a lot. I'm anxious for Dan to get home and would like to get through the rest of the meetings this week. Head down, plowing through.

Swim tonight was a bit grueling, but the time intervals were long enough that nothing really hut at all. Was supposed to be an "endurance" day, but I felt it a bit worthless. I think a lot of people see "endurance" and it gives them a free pass to schlep off. I get annoyed as hell when people slack off - we're all here doing the same thing, you can make the intervals if you just work a little bit, don't be lazy. But...I guess it's not that important, I get out of it what I put into it.

400 WU
200K on side
6x200 on 3:15 (was supposed to be 3:00) - Desc 1-3, 4-6
4x25 on :30 - H/Ez, Ez/H by 1/2
2x set:
(2x100 on 2:30 - 1-H, 2-EZ
2x50 on 1:30 - 1-H, 2-EZ)
5x200 on 3:30 - Neg Split, Desc 1-5
200 WD
3800 total

I got in the pool while everyone else was doing the 200K, I swam a random 100, then went back and did the "warm up" and Kick at the end to catch up.

I swapped clothing and ran a quick 3 upstairs. Just under 30 total, was running right around 9's. Walked about 1/2 afterward. Still some odd soreness from Sunday's run, my calves are sore and one of my sternum muscles is a bit whacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment