Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

February 5, 2009

Hmmm

The struggles continue.
Reached out to apologize - with encouragement that fretting wasn't doing anyone (me) any good. Shit or get off the pot. So I did - well, I didn't have much choice...but I did it.

No phone call. Guess that's my answer and all the info I needed. Second chances really are the opportunity to screw things up the same way twice. I repeat - insanity is doing the same thing more than once and expecting different results....I thought I had it this time, thought we were good, gave my heart back. Now we accept hurting and get started healing. No sympathy needed. It's my own deal.

For rent: One used, slightly beaten up heart and soul. Good cook, even better eater. Somewhat athletic. Slightly depressed, but working on that. Buyer must enjoy dogs and compromise, be willing to put up with some insanity and the occasional pity party and be good with laughter. Must be willing to accept that I have 4 tattoos, Uggs and a really hard head. Perfect candidate has bottomless financial resources, voracious appetite for sushi and thick skin. Item has been returned a few times - newer models or missing features cites as reasons. No current market value listed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Current market value-Priceless

Post a Comment