Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

February 21, 2009

It must be true...right?

So I'm sitting on the couch, getting ready (ok, so I'm trying to get motivated to get the energy to get off my butt) to go run at the gym - since I completely missed the opportunity to run outside. It's been 40 degrees this morning, but my lazy ass didn't get up and go outside. Now the clouds are here and it's supposed to start snow/raining within about 45 minutes or so. GRRRRRR.

So anyway, I'm sitting here with the tv on, waiting for breakfast to be happy with the concept of running. Teen Kids News is on tv - I know that's ridiculous....but whatever.

Apparently when mice fart a certain kind of fart, it lowers their blood pressure. Thought to possibly be the same in humans. While a brilliant study, I think this could mean I'll never be able to be in the same room with some of my more important friends ever again....in the sense of low blood pressure, I mean...of course.

http://www.livescience.com/health/081023-farts-blood-pressure.html

Maybe a quick nap before the run.....

No comments:

Post a Comment