Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 25, 2010

Noodly legs...

Tonight's workout wasn't really worth even writing about..except to say that my legs and arms are a bit shredded....a short smidge over 3mi on the treadmill and some weights.

And by "some weights" I mean a slight ass-kicking delivered by my own stubbornness and NC. My calves are jello and I'm pretty sure if I tried to do a plank right now my biceps would quit as muscles.

The legs were tired and heavy while running - to be expected after suffering yesterday - but altogether fairly responsive. I'm glad. I'm looking forward to a swim workout and the core work on Wednesday. I'm finding that I'm somewhat settling into a routine and beginning to look forward to to it. I feel good after lifting, even if it's a bit nauseating and jello-inducing. It feels good to do something proactive for myself. Now if only my core section would agree and start to burn the furniture.

Next up: tomorrow's swim workout and Wednesday's run. Hoping I feel good enough to throw in a bit of speedwork. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment