Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

January 15, 2010

Well....so much for that.

I didn't swim last night. I gave up and went home and was in bed at 3p...I emerged only briefly at some point (it was dark) to set up the humidifier, pick up more cold medicine, Panera soup and hit the couch, where I stayed until I shuffled back to bed in my foggy bedroom.

Today, I'd say I'm holding my own. I'm not quite deathly ill but I'm not much better than yesterday. If I had to guess I'd say that I'm medicated, and that's what's making the difference. Sinuses are still burning, nose is still running, cough is every-so-often and it's a hack.

So I'm fairly confident it's just a cold and I'll live, but I'm going to get my quality whining in while I can. I am thankful it's not worse and I'm trying to be conscientious enough to keep it from getting so. I still plan to do yoga date night tonight (All People Yoga) and the run in the morning....so we'll see. It'll either make me feel great or be a snot-filled slugfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment