Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

June 25, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

1. Track workouts aren't fun, but they are productive as hell!
2. I'm stoked that the boy comes back tonight, or tomorrow...or something really soon.
3. Today was the last day of the Prednisone!
4. I wish I could get to sleep early and stay asleep - this is an issue for me apparently
5. I'll have 4 dogs for the weekend and am not sure how it'll work
6. Brickyard tickets are secure - yay
7. Laundry is my nemesis.
8. There should be more transition between not-too-hot-rainy-as-hell-spring and hot-as-balls-summer
9. I'm annoyed with having people around me constantly
10. Dishes and trash are close in line behind laundry
11. I'm apparently a lily-growing guru
12. I've got to figure out a way to get up earlier to get more done
13. But right now - I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment