Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

June 17, 2009

This is me....

...beating my head against the wall. I would just like for one answer, ONE answer or solution that I provide to be enough in and of itself. No follow-up issues, or anything else to be added, or "just one more thing".

I take pride in my quality of work (most of the time) and do try to go above and beyond expectations the vast majority of the time. I try to anticipate the next question and answer it at the same time as the first.

Some days you're Sisyphus, some days you're the rock. I'm having a rock day. And the steriods have finally started to make me "puff"....grumble!

(Rest assured, I will return to my overwhelming attempts at a positive attitude shortly...as long as no one touches the "reply to all" button. Then all bets are off!! HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment