Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

June 22, 2009

Monday

(Steroids + PMS + Humidity)*Fatigue/too much sodium = (Me making people around me miserable)*chubby

Ugh. Three days of Prednisone left and while the poison ivy has gone away, a little more of me just keeps showing up bit by bit. And that I get to dovetail the prednisone with PMS AND a super-hot week of weather?? Well, that's just awesome.

I'd like to tell the boy I'm sorry for positively LASHING out at him on Friday morning but he's in another country and that's not possible. I fought like a girl, I fought dirty and I really was just pushing until I got a reaction. It wasn't right and I even knew it at the time, but it didn't stop me. So yeah, lest there was any doubt, from time-to-time I am 100% bitchy female and I can't really apologize for that. But jeez....sometimes I even impress myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment