Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

November 3, 2008

The "New Stuff" List

Ok, I have a bit of a problem, but at least I readily admit it. Below are some of the things I've acquired throughout this process this summer....(note: some of this isn't specific JUST for this race)

-Bike Fitting
-New Saddle
-New Cassette (gearing)
-New Cranks (pedal arms)
-AeroBottle
-Compression Socks (3 pair)
-Compression Sleeves (2 pair)
-Compression Tights (1 pair)
-Cycling shorts (2 pair)
-Tri Top (2)
-5 Cans Gu2o
-Appx. 6 boxes of Gu
-4 water bottles
-2 half-iron entry fees (Muncie and Great Illini)
-Silverman Entry Fee
-Plane Ticket to Vegas (b-day present)
-Hilly Hundred Registration
-New Running Shoes

This is just some of it....but the approximate cost for the above is little over $2k. I don't know that there's been much more "new"...so that's good. And of course I think it's worth it.

-Tri Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment