Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

November 5, 2008

Morning Workouts...

I swam at the IUPUI Natatorium this morning for the first time in YEARS. Seriously, years. I haven't swam there since I was in high school - when it felt like I swam there all the time. I had forgotten what an amazing pool it is and how great it feels to swim in such a great pool, a competition pool and one of the fastest pools in the world! (Yes, pools really can be faster or slower than one another based on construction alone!) It was a nice, easy shake-out swim, but still, it just felt good.

Busy night of packing, panicking and forgetting ahead. Fly out at the crack of dawn tomorrow. I'll have the computer with me so stay tuned. Here is where life starts getting interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment