Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

November 7, 2008

Girly Girl Tomboy...

I have been defined. Woke up and wandered down to get coffee. Apparently I was wrong on "the schedule", today's a day off to get other stuff done. Woke up and wandered down to the Starbucks. Hanging out here for awhile, getting ready to shower then it's off to the packet pick-up, wander around the expo for awhile, then off to a little extra-credit shopping and wait for the parents to be around.

Woke up in the middle of the night and my feet were killing me. Put on a pair of compression socks and life got a little better. Staying on "Indiana time" might get harder over the next couple of days, but I did manage almost instantly pass out at midnight IN time (9p here). Woke up this morning and wandered down to the lobby to get coffee. I got more than a few strange looks....and people aren't even subtle about it!! One guy made eye contact, then stared blatantly at my legs. Gar says I look like I just stepped out of the 70's, I vote soccer game. Either way, I embraced long ago that I'm ok looking like a dork. (Note the Starbucks and complimentary newspaper, already read...I'm secretly 40 years old....nice reflection Gar)

No comments:

Post a Comment