Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

March 10, 2009

Whew...that was close...

Nothing like finding out at 9:10 that the court did actually grant your continuance to move it to an afternoon time.....when you were supposed to be on the docket at 9:30. The whole thing is ludicrous to begin with - I should have just paid the dumb thing to begin with (it's not like I wasn't speeding...). But that one guy, the one that I seem quite fond of that also wears a uniform, was nice enough to contact the guy who, albeit after a lengthy time, did call back and tell him to tell me what to do. So I should follow it through and keep my thankfulness in the back of my mind, along with the knowledge that I am an idiot and I was in the wrong. That said, the process is still ridiculous and annoying. But, if on April 9, I don't have to do the driving thing again and this is all another memory to chock up to life experiences (and to owe Dan for), I'll be ok with it.

New fridge arrives today...hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment