Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

March 18, 2009

As if I needed another reason...

...to feel sorta worthless. I've done nothing tonight. NOTHING. Nada. Finally left work around 6, was going to "stop by" the store to see if I could find any comfy-looking shoes (never-ending saga) and/or DC-acceptable clothes - got sucked into the inevitable browse-fest and didn't get home until after 8...which means that had I gotten my crap together and gone to run - I would most likely only have been done just awhile ago. Which means I wouldn't have eaten yet or showered yet and wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon. Realistically, it's a good thing. Mentally - I SHOULD HAVE RUN. Anyway....I'm a schlep, feel fairly worthless and oh well. Going to bed in 10min.

My own personal note: Feeling good about the relationship. I especially liked the Crazy Sushi Jimmy giving us a hard time the other night...too funny. I'm glad we can be there for each other when we get into funks, and laugh when we aren't. Not perfect - but maybe that makes it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment