Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

March 8, 2009

This weekend...

...has totally kicked my butt!!! I've gotten so much done and been so productive!!!!!
-indoor tri
-volunteered at the shelter - few hours
-peewee hockey game (SO AWESOME)
-Lowe's scouting adventure
-Wii experience
-Boondock Saints (x2 - finished on second attempt)
-scoped out a new bike shop
-Lowe's second scouting adventure
-HHGregg - price compare, deal making
-last of Xmas lights - down
-lighting fixture in hall - changed
-garage door keypad - installed
-garage door light - changed
-laundry

Holy cow...no wonder I'm toasted.

ALSO - just when I thought I was going to grab a quick nap this afternoon - Noah hauled me out for a run. An hour run. With half into a REALLY strong headwind (like leaning against it at a light strong)...ran for 1:01:22. Good run. Nice to run without many expectations. Feet are a bit achy now, but still pleased with the effort. 6.14 mi. total.

Surpassed the plan's requirements this weekend...only down a few on the week total. Not bad for only running a couple of times. Back on track next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment