Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

May 11, 2009

Luc is Coming Home!!!

The new frame is in the town....it's almost home. If it were actually being shipped to me - I would call UPS and ask to pick it up. But alas, I'm stuck working through this bike shop (which I will no longer associate with, nor will I be patronizing in the future. At some point I might write my feelings/thoughts on this here, but it might be best to just let sleeping/dead dogs lay...) and am subject to their hours. But at any rate....the new bike - which will probably be named "Luc" (or if I decide it's a girl Lucy - I kinda get skeeved out about riding a girl bike though...seems creeepy, and like it might start rumors...) - is almost home. Will be calling tomorrow to pick him up and drop him off at another shop to get the job done. Might be on a new ride by Wednesday. HOT DAWG.

Now....as to how long it might take me to NOT be terrified to go fast on it....that's still up for debate.

INDIANAPOLIS,IN, US
05/11/2009
8:35 A.M.
THE BUSINESS WAS CLOSED TODAY. A DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY / PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT BUSINESS DAY-NO SATURDAY GUARANTEE
(posted from the UPS website using tracking info provided by QR)

No comments:

Post a Comment