Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

May 20, 2009

And they wonder...

It makes me laugh that sometimes people wonder why I have a temper. And sometimes people wonder why I just retreat sometimes into my own little world.

I could go on and on. But I'm just tired of a lot of things right now. Coordinating being one of them. I'm sick of coordinating and having to live by the schedule that I coordinate and of not being able to feel like my normal, fairly positive self. (I have to think that there's a damn reason they gave me "Most Enthusiastic" at the tri-club thing....) I feel a bit like the only one stressed about coordination and getting everything and every to and fro w/o pain and suffering.

Slightly dramatic, yes. Hitting a nail on the head as to how I feel right now - absolutely. I just have a desire to be desired, and to be taken care of for a little while. Let someone else make the plans, arrange the packing, transportation, luggage, yards, vets, schedules and workouts. I'm just going to go over here, sit down and read for awhile. Wake me when it's ready, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment