Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

August 29, 2010

(sigh)

Nighttime is the worst. I just want the security & comfort I never knew I was missing. The warmth of knowing someone is right there if you have a bad dream, they'll hold you if a storm comes in, that if you need anything they'll help however they can. I lie here cold & uncomfortable, wishing to hear the rhythmic breathing of someone to lull me to sleep & body heat to not feel so alone.

It's nighttime that I didn't know was the worst & I didn't know what I was missing. I do now.

I miss what walked away. But what's more, I'm afraid I pushed away what I miss the most before I even knew what I was doing.

Sleeping on a couch freezing never felt so good. My question left behind is what I miss most.

I'm afraid the answer is something I never knew I would miss.

1 comment:

Natasha Winters said...

God that fucking sucks. Glad you have puppies. Maybe you should do some kickboxing?

Or you should just sleep...a lot.

Or I should just stop giving advice.

Post a Comment