Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

August 12, 2010

Hurt

I have very few words. This was intended to be just a bit of a quick vent since I'm CLEARLY not effing asleep (having your heart ripped out & stomped on will do that to you.) but I'm not even sure that I have a ton to vent. I'm just heartbroken & angry & really, really lost feeling. I have negative words to say but they're a result of the anger.

Fool & Coward are the only two I can really throw out there right now.

I'll figure out at some point how we got from talking about engagement rings to not being able to live away from family to a job offer to moving out in just a few days at some point. For right now...I'll just work on figuring out how to keep breathing & stop crying, & how to do all the things planned for 'us'.

Never put your own happiness in someone else's hands.

Angry & hurt & really, really scared. Damnit. Cue pity looks & insincere hugs while people whisper platitudes & then mention behind my back that it was too fast & he was too young.

So glad I now get to turn 30 single & move to a whole new city at the same time. Effing awesome. Excuse me while I'm a bit bitter for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment