Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

April 30, 2009

Positive Outcomes

Good news: There's not a single hole in the tri top. (Further evidence that I did NOT skid very far at all upon impact.) There is one small hole and a few scuffs on the bike shorts - they can be worn again (though company should be chosen carefully). I'm moving better than I have been - but I'm still sore, don't get me wrong. The bike replacement wheels are turning rapidly. All wounds are almost healed and the bruises have started fading. I will probably have a couple small scars (forearm and shoulder) but they will be minimal.

Recommendations: Anyone in the area needs a good massage therapist, you call me. AB used to work with Roomie and is on her own now. I went to see her Wednesday afternoon and got noodled all up and down my back. I cussed at her elbow as she really ground down into "ground zero" trying to loosen up the crap. I think she lessened the time that I will hurt drastically. (I think she did that by making me hurt MORE in the interim, but I'm ok with that.) And she was just funny. So....you wanna get noodled and get some of the crap worked out - you lemmeno.

No comments:

Post a Comment