Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

April 5, 2009

I'maschlep

for the record..I'm officially admitting it. I've been worthless for the last little while when it's come to tracking, noting, logging, blogging and just about everything else. And here's the shocking part - it's showing. It's showing on my body, my mental state, my athletic endeavors, and everything else. So...I've acknowledged it and will be working on it.

I'll also be going backwards in the logging process to make sure all of my workouts are noted, including the half-marathon PR of about 3 minutes or so, and the iPhone purchase, which may or may not turn out to be a good thing.

If I keep better track of my life, maybe the overwhelming parts of my life won't feel so overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment