Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

September 30, 2009

"Allergy"

So whatever it is that has me feeling like crap pretty much all the time, I'm ready for it to go away. I'm sniffling, sneezing, sounding like hell and just generally pretty wiped out. Since it's so sporadic, I'm not sure if I'm really sick or I'm allergic to something. But it's been going on for about 3 months, so while I hesitate to say that I'm sick (no "cold" would last this long without making me feel worse) I'm also not sure that there's some random allergen that's hanging around. I sneeze randomly and with great force, and usually in multiples. My eyes normally don't bother me and I normally am not too tired (though my desire for most things athletic has taken a serious nosedive). I'm just snotty and drainy.

I've dusted and vacuummed, and didn't get worse or better. I've been around the dogs dirty and clean and I don't get worse or better (in fact I don't really sneeze around them). I seem to maybe get a bit better throughout the weekend, then by Tuesday I'm back to sounding sick. Is it the canned air in the office? Is it "work"?

I don't know...but I'm sick of feeling, sounding and looking sick.

1 comment:

Brittaney said...

Sounds like it's probably something at work. My mom's old office had mold growing in it, and it made her feel like this.

Post a Comment