Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

September 23, 2009

Twenty Nine years ago TODAY

Actually...fairly close to right now, or just a little bit ago...I arrived. I took my first breath, and wailed my little butt off. My Mom was zonked out for awhile (I think...it was C-section) and my Dad was fishing. Pretty apt if you know him, Dad isn't really an "on time" kinda guy. But then, thinking about it, I'm not usually an early person, but I was that day.

Apparently the world couldn't wait for me. So yeah, 29 years. I'm ok with this one...it's this time next year I'm worried about. You're still allowed to be ridiculous in your 20's (I'm ok saying "late 20's, too). I don't even have to round up to 30 for 6 1/2 months yet.....

Hell, I'm practically still in diapers. More serious reflections later. If only the world had known what it was in for....think my Mom would'a had the longest pregnancy ever?

1 comment:

Brittaney said...

That's hilarios that your dad was fishing. Funny how these stories seem to say a lot about how our parents. It's also funny how they haven't changed much throughout our lifetime! Anyway, Happy Birthday. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Post a Comment