Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

September 12, 2009

I was wrong...

See previous post.

I was wrong about it sucking (sort of). When I can breathe and look at the computer without my nose dripping I will proffer up a more proper report on the activity of surviving Lake Michigan (and a trip with new girls).

For now - this is the view before/after the race as the wind picked up and blew the fog out over the city..it was an amazing view. Normally amazing from boats and/or the city, but when you're bobbing (or gasping for breath) out in the water it becomes an entirely new definition of awesome. We (humans) did that...all of that - be it good or bad. That's darn impressive when you're paddling along - just you and a swimsuit. So maybe I could've focused on the "task at hand" a bit more in a few points during the morning....whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment