Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

September 21, 2009

Promise I'm not crazy...just mad @ the scum of society

From the mouths of babes....praying for the preserverance of the Innocent.

As God's judgement pales in the face of the pain you shall feel, like Hellhounds loosed in the dark night feed on your soul, know that you are pursed by a dark-tinged light that will make you rue the day...

By our hands, His or theirs, you will know your judgement erred, you will know why & you will know yourself never forgiven. Of this I am sure.

I've damned before when I was robbed of my own abilities & coherence. I leave that judgement to Him. In the here & now, away from my past, filth anew... He shall not even have to dirty His hands. May He not be given the opportunity, for respite & mercy would be far too gracious when this heathen has offered no grace. May he suffer without end.

No comments:

Post a Comment