Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

March 16, 2010

Danger!

Went through the motions last night to get out on my own feet for a run. C was in class, N had the girlfriend still in town, it was a bit chilly but not raining & with daylight savings time it's lighter later....I had to do SOMETHING. So I grabbed the capris, threw on the new jacket & away I went. Figured I'd do the jaunt over to the Monon, mosey around to the north end and loop back to the house. Figured it would be between 6-8. Wound up being 7.85 total. Run was 1:21 for a 10:20-something pace. There were fast spots and slow spots, I walked a bit at the turnarounds just to loosen up a bit. Overall, not too bad. Was nice to get out and just be in my own head for awhile.

Had some fairly intense pain show up in the area of my anterior tib...a new one for me. Seems to hurt on impact, but a dull ache a bit throughout, too. Here's the kicker, it's still hurting today. Seems to be a bit more random though, but I can definitely find it when trying. Not really thrilled to have something pop up at this point, but hopefully it can be managed easily. Running through it didn't seem to be too bad after around 4-5...so that's good. Plan to hit the icing and toe-tapping (JKL said that would help) & see what happens. Intend to swim tonight & do a shorter, speedier workout around 5mi on Wed....so we'll see.

1 comment:

Aaron Thomae said...

Good Job.Check out my new blog and let me know what you think!

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment