Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

July 30, 2009

Training and Such

I've not listed anything about the bastard training plan or what I've been doing lately. That's my fault because I'm just kind of tired and over it. I'm ready for Steelhead to come and go. (Spoken like someone truly suffering through a taper, eh?) I don't deal well with tapers and this is no exception. Not that a week-long taper on less-than-ideal training makes much of a difference, but still....so it's been going. I'll save the training plan and what I actually did somewhere for reference...and I do have the actual training log.

I'm just not feeling it and am ready to escape this season and get my legs back. The upside is that the bike is lookin' hot for this weekend. The downside is that I had hoped to be looking much hotter than anticipated.

Anxious about the weekend, hoping to just survive and come in around the same time. Hoping to not damage my shins or feet anymore and have fun. Then shift focus to the other stuff that WILL be fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment