Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

April 15, 2011

Fone Fotos

Just for something light-hearted, I'm stealing this from my cousin. Posting some photos recently taken from my phone...
You know it's getting warmer when the weather gets just warm enough to fire up a grill & drink a beer....even if it was practically snowing the next day...

A little home repair as needed....teamwork. Thanks for coming to visit NB! Plumbers...who needs plumbers?!

This is a fraidy-pup. One hint of lightning & thunder & I apparently needed a lap dog. I wasn't given a choice. Staring outside with trepidation...knowing we haven't gone out for last call....

Some of my pictures on the office wall. About once a day I get a few "visitors" just to sit down, look at the wall & stare for a moment. It has a claming affect.


No comments:

Post a Comment