Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

December 20, 2010

Vague-blogging.

I was intro'd to a new term earlier this year which I have somewhat perfected - vaguebooking. it's the posting on Facebook of thinly-veiled vagueness that really clues no one into anything other than that something is going on.....I've perfected this. I have a number of "stalkers" on FB...one of which being my mother...sometimes I like sharing the blunt reality of my thoughts. Other times I just hint. Then there's the occasion where I'm bitching about someone/thing that directly relates to someone else on FB....vagueness is sometimes essential. Anyway....I'm hereby creating a new genre...vagueblogging. Thinly veiled, unapologetic & with little explanation. This is, after all, my world & my thoughts....I've done it before & I'll do it again, it just has a name now....

No comments:

Post a Comment