Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

September 29, 2010

House...

It's a cute little bugger, huh? Maybe not quite as small as it looks, but not much bigger, either. It'll work just fine for me & the pups though. Cute landscaping, a big room upstairs, hardwood floors & adequate storage space (including a massive closet that I found yesterday). The garage in miniscule but it'll work for Makx. The yard needs to be fenced in eventually, assuming that at some point I have enough money to do so. Until then we'll figure something out that hopefully won't drive the neighbors too crazy.

The closing date is listed in late October & there's a ton of stuff to do between now & then. Not the slightest of which is the financing & that's already causing drama. I wish there were enough hours in the day to do the things I'm responsible for. I also wish there was enough understanding to go around.

The best news: the kind & cute guy that currently owns the above cute little house is willing to evacuate the premises & let me bring stuff over early for a small fee. This means I actually do get to quit living out of hotel rooms & figure out how to live in this house. He could be out as early as the end of this weekend but I can't move that fast. Next week is slightly intense anyway with most of my time in Indianapolis & I really want to take some "me" time & ride the Hilly. So the 11th is when I'm hoping to have a car full of stuff to haul over to the place & crash there. I clearly won't have the pups yet but it's a start.

Now if I can only figure out where it actually is in relation to EVERYTHING else....ha! (We'll worry about how in the HELL we're - me & the mouse in my pocket - going to pay for it tomorrow....)

3 comments:

Natasha Winters said...

That is a GREAT house. I love little capes like that! Good luck to you on everything; we just closed on our first house yesterday and it was quite the hassle, but it's such a good feeling to be in your OWN space.

Good luck!

Brittaney said...

It is super cute! I'm happy you finally found something- that's one less thing to do, right? Anyway, hows the guest room? ;) We'll start planning a trip once you are settled!

AWARE said...

It's cute indeed. As long as I can get the one I currently own in Indiana sold it'll all be good. Congrats on the house & stay strong through the move....they're a total pain.

B - guest room already has the flat screen on the wall & is pretty much adorable (& right next to the bathroom!). I need some Gavin-mojo to find a good deal on one for the living room. It's found & agreed on, unfortunately that's the easy part!! But we're plowing through...

Post a Comment