Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

November 21, 2009

Wahooooooooo

I got my lazy ass up and went to swim practice this morning. I ALSO went to yoga last night with NB and a couple of girls. It was great to stretch and get bendy. Also great to spend a little bit with the girls yammering at El Torito with some Patron Perfect margaritas.

I hurt like a sunuvabich at the moment, my back and arms are worthless. But it feels so good to know that I did something that I wanted to do this morning and something that I am good at. (Or, rather, I am good at if I do it more than once every three months..)

I'm probably heading in a few minutes to buy paint and possibly change part of this house. I'm on a roll. Things they are a changin'....it's time to get my head outta my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment