Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day
Vacation Fun

November 23, 2009

Exciting

I'm excited. Things are new. Two of the walls in my living room are now "smurf poop" blue. It's a color I've affectionately renamed. It's also the color of a little Aleve pill, so there's some real-world reference. It makes me smile to look at, it's sure different than the "dirty white" (I've been informed that it's supposed to be called "eggshell"...dirty white sounds more realistic).

It's a tactile change to go with some more subtle changes I'm making. I just want to be happy and do the things that make me happy again. If that means standing up for myself, so be it. If it means walking away from something that's important, but harmful, then so be it.

Things are new. I am me. I am smiling. I've not done this in awhile.

1 comment:

Brittaney said...

I'm glad you are happy. Our room is also "smurf poop" blue, as you would call it. It makes me happy too:)

Post a Comment